Rudrabhishekam is the ultimate pooja which is performed by Lord Shiva. The main part of this pooja is the Rudram which will be chanted throughout. This pooja gives one the ultimate blessing of Lord Shiva. Rudrabhishekam Pooja to alleviate one’s sins and to bring prosperity to one’s family. Rudrabhishekam is dedicated to Lord Shiva, and he is worshipped in the form of Rudra or fire. The history behind the pooja is that Lord Rama performed the pooja at Rameshwaram before he crosses the sea to reach Lanka to relieve Sita from Ravanan.
Significance of Rudrabhishekam Pooja
- To minimize the malefic/evil effect of the afflicted moon.
- पीड़ित चंद्रमा के नकारात्मक प्रभाव को कम करने के लिए।
- To minimize the malefic/evil effect of Punarvasu, Pushya, Ashlesha Nakshatras and make it powerful and beneficial.
- पुनर्वसु, पुष्य, आश्लेषा नक्षत्रों के नकारात्मक प्रभाव को कम करने और इसे शक्तिशाली और उपयोगी बनाने के लिए।
- For removal of negativeness, purify the negative karma & give the protection in life.
- To achieve victory over death.
- Performed to remove negative effects of nakshatras.
- Done on an auspicious day based on the janma nakshatra.
- For bringing peace, prosperity.
- Protects devotees from evil forces & possible dangers
- To have a healthy mind and good spirit.
In this Pooja, Shiva Lingam is bathed with panchamritam and water. All the eleven forms of Rudra are worshiped by using 11 types of abhishekam, Rudra Vilva Archana, Shiva Astotra, and 11 types of Namaskarams are performed.
After the Pooja is completed, the Kalasha water which was kept for the Pooja are used to perform abhishekam for both the swamy and the Devotee.
When to Perform Rudrabhishekam Pooja?
The date can be fixed as per one’s janma nakshatra, the yoga, and thithi of that date. Mondays and Pradosha Days are very auspicious to perform Rudrabhishekam.
Benefits of Rudrabhishekam Pooja:
- It helps one wash away all their sins and bad karma from their life.
- Rudrabhishekam pooja helps in the removal of negativities, and bad karmas and gives the protection in life.
- Rudrabhishekam pooja helps in getting rid of the negative effects of the moon and having a strong mind, good health, harmony, and wealth.
- It also helps from the Bad effects of Shani Graha.
- Book Vadhyar for Rudrabhishekam Pooja. All the Pooja Samagri will be brought by Vadhyar. All the Vadhyar are well experienced and studied from Vedic Pathshala.
- Rudrabhishek Puja brings prosperity in life.
- Rudrabhishek Puja drives a person towards liberation.
- Rudrabhishek Puja brings a person out of all financial and monetary problems.
- Rudrabhishek Puja protects a person from the malefic influence of all negative energies by creating an aura of blessings around the subtle body of the person.
- Rudrabhishek Puja brings enormous growth opportunities in one’s professional domain and amplifies the prospects of a promotion or wage hike in job.
- Rudrabhishek Puja shields a business from regulatory hurdles and damaging competition in the market and provides a significant increase in business orders along with abundant cash flows.
- Rudrabhishek Puja helps the native in attaining a sound health by curing many ailments present in the life of the native due to some troubled karmic structure of the past.
- Rudrabhishek Puja increases the strength of benefit planets as per the horoscope and pacifies the ill effects of the malefic ones.
- Rudrabhishek Puja brings prosperous & gainful opportunities of capital investment in one’s life.
- Rudrabhishek Puja results in gains in the area of real estate or property.
- Rudrabhishek Puja protects the native from all enemies (open as well as hidden).
- Rudrabhishek Puja makes a person emerge victorious in legal battles and favors a person in matters of administrative tussle.
- Rudrabhishek Puja creates chances of beneficial business travels both domestically and abroad.